13 September 2009

Here is London, giddy London

I spent my saturday like a tourist. I intended to walk along southbank, but a happy error led me to the north bank of the Thames, and I'd never been along that side before. It was a beautiful and cloudless day and thankfully most of the real tourists were on the other side of the river. I went a bit snap-mad. Here are the pictures I took (albeit in reverse order to how I took them, bloody blogger). Sadly I sat on my camera last night, so this is likely to be my last batch of photos for sometime until I can get it fixed or replace it.


































bloody love this fountain:

































































I learnt two things today:
* you can have a lovely day with absolutely no money in London
* London is VERY well sign posted

No comments: