18 May 2011

Political Spectrum...

I've just done this Political Spectrum Quiz, which is fairly interesting, once you get the results you can see the average, and also compare your views with other demographics.

Apparently the average is Left Libertarian, but only slightly.

You are a left moderate social libertarian.
Left: 4.85, Libertarian: 3.47

My Political Views
I am a left moderate social libertarian
Left: 4.85, Libertarian: 3.47



Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -3.76

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -3.76



Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -6.7

My Culture War Stance
Score: -6.7



Try it yourselves!

No comments: