I had a bit of mild panic that the recipe I had found online was a joke- because this seemed like far too much butter:
I don't have mixing bowls so I improvised with pans:
This is the first attempt before they went in the oven. It's worth mentioning quite how small my oven is, it's portable, and used to be my brother's when he lived in a caravan...
I then managed to burn them as well. Needless to say, the first batch weren't a roaring success. Think I'll keep these ones for me.
Well, it was more difficult that I thought it would be... and because I could only do about 4 each time, it took me about 2 and a half hours!
To make up for the less than appealing look of the cookies, I thought I'd better present them nicely... with a little written disclaimer: